Visa Application Process
Visa applications must be made in applicant at the visa application center.
Documents you required
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry.
- Japanese residence card (applicant can prove Japanese visa status) TM&A will return your residence card on same day after taking photocopy.
- When you have been to Singapore used old passports or any other travel documents, provide such documents.
2.Application Form （Form14A）
- Signature must be same as shown on passport.
- Please do not alter application form.
Download application form (Form 14A) & Form V39A
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority Singapore government
3.One colour photograph
- Size (3.5cm x 4.5cm) background colour is must be white.
- The length from the bottom of chin to the top of the head must between 30mm & 35mm.
- Image must be taken within the last three months.
- Do not accept the photo with shadow on the background.
- Do not accept any type of photograph other than the specified above.
- Or original flight confirmation letter issued by airline or recognized travel agent.
- Please provide itinerary from travel agent if you scheduled to arrive or depart by land or sea.
5.Form V39A (Letter of Introduction)
- PDF is acceptable.
- Please use same format (Form V39A) for purpose of tourism and business
LOI (Form V39A) or letter from their Embassy is not mandatory for applicants. But Singapore embassy will request for LOI/V39A on case-by-case basis. If so, applicants should try to obtain the LOI/V39A from a Singaporean, or a Singapore registered company.
For Social visit
The LOI （Form V39A (Letter of Introduction）may be issued by a local contact in Singapore. Any Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) who is at least 21 years old can act as a local contact.
If applicants are unable to furnish a LOI from a Singapore local contact, they may approach the Embassy to issue a LOI to support their visa applications.
Applicants are unable to provide form V39A (LOI), please provide explanation letter including following details.
- Address to Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore
- Name, Nationality, Passport number
- Date of arrival & date of departure from Singapore
- Purpose of visit, Details of place of stay in Singapore
- Explain reason (why cannot provide form V39A)
- Applicant signature ( same as shown on passport)
For Business visit
The LOI is required for a visa application. The LOI may be issued by a local contact in Singapore. For visa applicants attending business negotiations / discussions in Singapore, the local contact must be a Singapore registered business entity. The person acting on behalf of the business entity must be a Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident who is at least 21 years old. If a LOI from a Singapore local contact is not available, visa applicants may approach the Embassy to issue a LOI in support of their application.
Applicants are unable to provide form V39A (LOI), or letter from embassy, please provide explanation letter including following details.
Processing period and Visa processing fee
Visa processing fee
JPY 10,300 per person (all inclusive)
*Including Visa fee: JPY 2,600 + Service fee: JPY 7,700
*Applied from October 7, 2019
We will make our best efforts to obtain requested visa, but in case the issuance of visa is refused due to any reason attributable to the client or principle applicant, we will not take any responsibility for such. All the decision has taken by immigration & checkpoints authority Singapore
Please check the Following URL for processing period.
*Each visa application will be considered based on its own merits,
so it may take longer than the number of days listed on the website.
*You can pick up your Visa at the visa center or by e-mail.